quinta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2010

Blog.

Okay, I've discovered what I think is the biggest problem of my blog: it's all writen in English. Okay, so what should I do ? I could start writing my posts in portuguese but the thing is, I prefer writing in English, it's easier for me, and, I want people from different parts of the world to be able to read my posts, so, I've got a major problem. Yes, because friends of mine have already said: "you should write in portuguese, we can't understand what you say, bla bla bla bla bla". So I think my next will be in portuguese so that people "around me" can understand. Maybe I'll post translations of my smaller posts in english, but only time will say. So that's all, my next post will be in Portuguese and lets hope more people will be able to understand and give some feed back..

With love,
Gee.

1 comentário: