terça-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2010

Pink Floyd.

Thank God music exists. It's my world. My best friend, literally.

You might find me hearing:

PINK FLOYD

Name: Pink Floyd
Origin: London, UK
Members: Syd Barret (former vocals), Roger Waters (former bassist, vocals), David Gilmour (guitarrist), Nick Mason (former drummer), Richard Wright (former pianist/keybordist).
Genre: Progressive Rock, Space Rock, Psychedelic rock.
Active years: 1965-1996, 2005.

My favorite band. One of the best bands of all times. My favorite albums are "The Wall" , "Wish You Were Here" & "The Dark Side Of the Moon". My favorite music is "Comfortably Numb". I would pay any price to see one of their gigs.
I'll post information about my other fave bands later. Now I don't really have the time.

With Love,
Gee.

P.S.: My blog is all Pink Floyd inspired. The name, the url, the "slogan" and even the background image (which I made , so please don't steal it).

3 comentários: