quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2010

Personality.

She's like Heaven and Hell.

You know, while I was talking with Anna, a friend of mine, I remembered of posting a little message about my personality. Well, the thing is I consider myself "bipolar". What is that, you ask? It's a person who has two distinct, opposite personalities. Why do I consider myself as that? Because i think, within me "exists" two individuals. One is a bubbly, free-spirit girl, who's always bouncing around etc etc. The other person is very serious and quite cold. You can even notice this in my voice. The "happy me" has a very girly, loud voice, while the "serious me" (not unhappy, I'm no emo xD) has a much more calmer voice. If you know me and have seen my two sides, you may actually say "she really is that way", or maybe not, maybe I'm just exagerating. Btw, I'm not saying I'm REALLY bipolar, I'm not a maniac or anything, but the word expresses well what I wanna say (bi=two , polar=side, etc etc).

But.. wtv, this doesn't make me unhappy, so.. so what?

3 comentários: