quarta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2009

New Year.

May 2010 be a better year than 2009. And I hope it's better than 2009, seriously. I hated 2009, since today, this has been the worst year I've ever lived. Fuck school, fuck teachers, fuck this people, argh, fuck this shitty, fucked up country I live in. I'm sorry about the swearing , but I'm just really pissed off. How I would love to return to the UK or Brazil. I wouldn't miss one fucking piece of shit of this country. Arghh, sorry, I'm so, so, so irritated! I just that I can't take ir anymore. I hate living in Portugal. I hate the people, I'm hating school, I hate the way everything is antique here, in the bad way ! People are so blind folded, so square and they think they're the best! They're envious and greedy. They live in a fucking competition, man. Like, they're always competing who's the best, who's more beautiful, who's more popular, who's more intelligent, who's more wise, FUCK OFF! Will ya? Man here there art doesn't mean shit ! Like WTF ? People are so ignorant , so BIMBO, that it makes you piss off. I can't stand my class mates, they're fucking ignorants who don't even know who's fucking LED ZEPPELIN ?! HOW IS THIS FUCKING POSSIBLE ?! I just stand there, looking with a face like: "Wtf, are you even from this planet?!". And I tell ya, I'm quite sociable but I can't have a fucking conversation with anyone of that class, it looks like we're talking about two opposite things, I'm talking about potatoes, they're talking about carrots, like, help me Lord ! And i try, man if I try! But let me tell ya: I'm hating school. I've never really liked it, because I love being at home, but I'm literally HATING high school. Man, I don't know what else I can do. I'm just waiting for these two years to pass so I'm free. I'm so alienated from my class, it's ridiculous. I wish I could change school, I'm fed up of seeing the same faces. I'm fucking exhausted man. I just want to finish this and go travel. Man... I'm fucking pissed off with this bullshit.

Well, sorry, what I really wanted was to give you - reader - a happy new year. May you be in peace and have health and happiness in 2010! May you hear a lot of ROCK N' ROLL (Music, is literally, saving my school days, it's been my best friend).

P.S.: I exploded man, sorry about the swearing!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário