quinta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2009

Christmas.

Well, I'm not the kind of person that goes all crazy because of this time of the year. I don't even have that special dinner or receive presents or anything. For me it's just another (boring) day that i spend in pijamas watching TV, talking with my parents and bros and on the PC. Of course, I liked it when I was a kid, because of the feeling and because I've always loved christmas decorations (and there are lots in the UK). But, really, I think Christmas, in our days, is just (another) way of making people consume and make money flow. That's why, now, I'm kinda "anti-Christmas". Besides that, children now only care about the presents, those fucking little bastards. Everybody's forgotten what Christmas is, the essence of it is gone, the innocence is gone, the magic is gone, and it just irritates me. I still say to my brother that Santa exists (he's 7), because I think it's such an innocent thing, and that we should preserve innocence and all these childish things, because our children are becoming, as I said earlier, fucking little bastards, that only think about material things, consuming, and are highly selfish. Thank God, I was born in a "hippie-like" family, which taught me what really is important and is so simple.
But, anyways, I wish to you all a Merry Christmas in peace among your loved ones, which is what really matters.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário